Are you looking for an English language church service in Tokyo? If so, then you’ve come to the right place. Welcome to Tokyo Lutheran Church!
Tokyo Lutheran Church is a Japanese Lutheran Church with an English speaking community that seeks to work with and serve both English speaking and Japanese speaking people living in Tokyo. Our church offers English Christian worship every Sunday morning from 10:00am to 11:00am with Holy Communion, as well as many other English ministries throughout the week (please see the links to the left for more information). Tokyo Lutheran’s English Congregation is an excellent place to find traditional Lutheran worship in Tokyo as well as an excellent place to find English speaking Christian community and we are always looking for new people to join their gifts with ours. We would love to be a part of your spiritual journey, please stop by for a visit! For any questions about our English ministry at Tokyo Lutheran please contact Pastor Rev.Erik Roth
- - Sunday worship every week.
- - Pastor's cafe every Wednesday.
- - English Bible study every Thursday.
- Lent prayer service with a meal every Wednesday at 7:00PM during Lent (Feb. 25, Mar. 4, 11, 18,25)
- Holy Wednesday service on April 1st at 7:00PM
- Maundy Thursday service on April 2nd at 7:00PM
- Good Friday service on April 3rd at 7:00PM
- Easter - combined English and Japanese worship on April 5th at 10:30AM followed by congregation party